I have been writing professionally for more than seven years. I have distinguished myself in every organization I've written for, garnering praise and promotions along the way. Below are samples of my accredited work and descriptions of ghostwritten work.
I have ample experience writing marketing copy for books and blogs.
- Blog content for hundreds of small- and medium-size businesses.
- More than fifty video scripts explaining grammar and usage rules.
- Back cover copy, author biographies, promotional text, and other marketing materials for dozens of books.
"T. J. is a uniquely gifted writer whose work continues to wow both employers and clients. He is willing and able to take on any project thrown his way and complete it quickly and with excellence."
Editorial Manager, Elite Editing
I've written nearly two hundred articles for The Manual, an online men's lifestyle magazine, including the weekly "Feel Good Friday" column.
I always take serious projects seriously, but humor is a big part of my life and career. To get a feel for my sense of humor, take a look at these goofs, including Onion-style articles I've written for news satire sites.
- The Spoof: Congress Declares Global War on 'The Heebie-Jeebies'
- The Spoof: We Are the 0.99%: Rich Protest the Rich/Super-Rich Income Gap
- Glossy News: U.S. Deploys 120,000 Boots to Iraq and Syria
- Lyrics for "In Da Book Club"—song parody of 50 Cent's "In Da Club"